A recently completed very luxurious large oversized south west facing one bedroom apartment situated on the 12th floor spread over 784 square foot with an additional wraparound winter garden in the unrivaled landmark; Berkeley Homes’ ONE BLACKFRIARS.
• Floor-to-ceiling south and west views
• High gloss finish and composite stone worktops to kitchen
• Feature heated stone wall panels with robe hooks and porcelain floor finish
• Walk-in showers with overhead rain shower and separate hand-held shower
• Anti-mist mirrored bathroom cabinets with feature lighting
• Lighting automatically controlled via motion sensors in bathroom
• Control of the heating in the apartment is achieved through a central wall mounted fitting or a portable hand-held device
• Fitted wardrobe to include drawers, hanging rails and feature lighting
• 24hr Harrods concierge
• Five star health centre including a 20m pool, gym, steam room, snow room and ice fountain
• Golf simulator, private cinema room, library, conference room and wine cellar
• 32nd floor bar and lounge offering panoramic city views
Located at the heart of the culturally rich South Bank. Moments from recently renovated Southwark tube station and short walking distance to Blackfriars (6 minutes) and Waterloo stations (12 minutes). Tate Modern, Shakespeare's Globe Theatre and British film Institute all just a short stroll away.
These particulars are not intended to form part of any contract. Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual flat for sale.
One Blackfriars, Blackfriars SE1