Migaloo Private Submersible Yachts offer the world's first private submersible super yachts – the first alternative to super & mega yachts with the benefit of submerging the whole yacht.
Ultimate freedom and privacy during travelling or staying at anchor, having all amenities of a common yacht of equal size. In addition, on passages with rough seas, calm & safe travelling is possible (while submerged).
On offer are several pre-designed and pre-engineered models from 72M up to 283M. Fully custom designs are highly appreciated and can be done by their in-house design department or can be provided by the owner.
M2: 72M Private Submersible Yacht
The M2 is a very versatile platform in terms of interior configuration and layout arrangement:
- Restaurant & bar layout for 24-36 guests, conference & business layout, private yacht layout
M5: 135M Private Submersible Yacht
The M5 provides 3 large viewing galleries: starboard (saloon), portside (dining) and on the bow (bar & lounge)
- Helipad, wet garage for 2 mini subs (11M) and 2 dry hangars for tenders & toys
- Outdoor – pool/jacuzzi, gym, spa, cinema room, gaming room, wine room, library, elevator, several bars & semi-outdoor lounges and beach clubs
- Owner's apartment ~ 300 sqm on 3 floors including private bow terrace, 6 VIP suites (each ~ 65 sam on 2 floors)
M6: 160M Private Submersible Yacht
The M6 features a modern exterior styling including a reverse bow design
- Helipad and large entered tower
- Split-level viewing galleries
M7: 225M up to 283M Private Submersible Yacht
The M7 is the world's largest submersible superyacht design
Styling inspired by modern Zumwalt-class destroyers
- Length overall (LOA): 225M up to 283M
- Beam: 32M, Draught: 8.2M
- Speed: 35-40 kn on the surface, 20 kn underwater
- Approximately 2,100 sqm private owner area